Dec 28, 2009

Janie

I am convinced my son doesn't know what sleep is any more. But the poor guy is working on some teeth, so I guess I can't blame him. It's getting late [or early rather] so I thought I'd post quick before I head to bed ;)

These were taken of Janie for her Christmas cards. I've know "of" Janie for quite a few years now through my sister, but just had the pleasure of officially meeting her over the summer. She is a beautiful person in every way. It's been fun getting to know her..

Hope you all enjoy looking at them..My husband is OFF this week so we have many fun things planned. You might not see me on here until the new year, but I am looking forward to all of the engagement,family,wedding, and portrait shoots I will be posting! [so stop by and visit frequently! ;)]

Wishing you all a healthy and happy new year!














No comments:

Post a Comment