Jan 1, 2010

snow day with ava and kylie

first of all let me start off by saying happy new year! I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and were safe.

before it snowed this winter I was so anxious to take photos in the snow [still love it]. The first day it snowed I had two engagement shoots and a family shoot scheduled so I really lucked out ;) I will be posting those sessions soon along with others [sometimes I just get too anxious and can't wait to share them with you]

there are a lot of pictures in this post...mostly because they just make me smile. I hope they make you smile as much as they do me. Taking pictures of Julie's girls in the snow was so much fun. It reminded me of how much fun I used to have in the snow, before I got to the age where I'd rather stay in because it's too cold. to be a kid again.

p.s. don't you just love their coats?!
































[I know this one's a little out of focus, but she was running towards me and it was so cute I had to post it ;)]





geesh Julie, I wish I looked like you.



Julie, Ava and Kylie thank you all for sharing some of your day with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment