Dec 17, 2009

[tiny]Molly

I remember when Jimmy used to chase me around the yard trying to steal a kiss from me. You'd think at the age of four that he wouldn't even know what a "girlfriend" was. I was around twelve at the time so whenever we played house out in the old barn he was my "baby".. we used to run around outside and pretend like we were being bombed by airplanes in the sky, so we would take cover and I would shield him from harm [it's funny the things kids do ;)] I have so many memories with him and his sister heather. They aren't blood relatives, but they are family and I am so thankful to have them as a part of my life...

It's hard for me to believe he has a baby now. Molly was born a little over 5 lbs...it's amazing how small they are when they are first born. [I just had my son six months ago and can't hardly remember him that small!] It's always fun to hold those tiny fingers and toes, and the reminder that there is still innocence and good in the world.

Congratulations Jimmy and Tabitha!

















I have a huge fetish for baby feet ;)










2 comments:

  1. These are incredible! I really love them...you are so great with babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Checked out your blog/site. Great work. You have some really cute outdoor weddings. If you have any unique or vintage weddings in the future you'd like us to feature, just holler!

    ReplyDelete