Dec 3, 2009

The Murray family

I am so in love with Hannah's little growing family. Hannah and Tristan so graciously let me take their pictures over a year ago when I was "just starting out" at this whole thing. I feel like I've come a long way since then [even though with beautiful people it's hard to take a bad picture ;)]

These were taken in the morning [I know not the best time to do them] but it's what worked out for both of us..and I think they turned out pretty good ;) Hannah, I could tell you which one to choose for your christmas card..but I guess I'll let you choose ;) [Hope you love them, and thanks for having me do them!] It was fun seeing you and your beautiful family again..and I got to meet sweet little Savannah! Merry Christmas!






















No comments:

Post a Comment