Dec 6, 2009

Christmas time at the Haas home

There's nothing like the sound of annie's laugh.. and how her face lit up when we put the tree up was priceless. This year is her first official Christmas as a toddler and everything around is something new and exciting[to get into]. She helped decorate the tree [as much as she could] and helped daddy put the "charlie brown" lights on.. [and proceeded with putting them in her mouth..not a good idea!] she unplugged the lights, then plugged them in again. She twirled around in the tree skirt while grinning from ear to ear and also helped me make some chocolate peanut butter cookies. [Or maybe I should say "helped eat the batter"].

It's my favorite season for so many reasons. I am so thrilled about this year because Annie and Cash make it so much fun. Not that it wasn't good before, just a different good. I love my family so much and I am so thankful for them and the joy they've added to my life.



I'm in the process of sewing the kid's names on their stockings..I'll post a better picture when they are done!

[annie helping decorate]


My mom always bought us ornaments every year growing up, and has continued the tradition with Annie & Cash. I think Annie's is really cute..it's a sucker ;)








The tree in Annie's bedroom

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the little shout out.
    beautiful photographs!
    i am so in love with those big lights! i have been looking for them for the past 2 years. so darling. + i adore that owl. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Geri ;)

    we got the lights at target last year! I've always loved the big lights..and now that I have my "own" tree I get to have them ;)

    ReplyDelete