Dec 15, 2009

Sara and Justin

Sara and justin live in Wisconsin and found out about me through my husband. Sara and Will went to high school together. While i was editing these, I realized how much I really loved the bare trees as a back drop. Fall is such a great season and full of color, but the non traditional bare trees kind of looked cool I thought. Appropriate for Christmas pictures too ;) [and I know I know..I am obsessed with tall grass..can't help it ;)]

I have to be honest..I think we spent more time talking to each other than actually taking pictures ;) It was such a cold day, but that didn't really seem to matter because there were so many things to talk about! I love meeting new clients and hitting it off right away. Then all of the sudden they are friends and not so much on the formal side of things anymore. I am glad to have Sara as a friend now!

My favorite thing about them..you can just tell how much Justin loves Sara by the way he looks at her. It's just all over him. [one of the many reason's I LOVE my job so much!]










No comments:

Post a Comment