Nov 23, 2009

Fall Retreat '09

My husband does lighting for our church's youth retreat every fall. On the ride home Friday night we realized it's been 7 years since he's been a part of it! I can't believe it's gone by so fast.. It's always somewhat bittersweet moving on from different season's in life. I used to go to fall retreat every year and the past few years I haven't been able to make it. I know God is good..and I know he touched people's lives this weekend. Thank you pastor Jason and Jennifer for your commitment to the Lord and all you do!

[Will is so talented! I am so thankful for everyday I have with him. He's the best thing that ever happened to me]

Check Living Word church out @ LWC


















1 comment:

  1. reading through this post, i saw that you go to my aunt's church AND then i see a picture of Jason...we went to church with he and jennifer before they were even married...my parents have known them for years and years...among a lot of other LW peeps. awesome shots! concert type lighting is killer when done right!

    ReplyDelete